Vango Sonoma II 250, Size 250cm width, 2020
We usually stock this awning range and expect to display the Vango Sonoma II at our site at Lopcombe between March - October.
Please ask about our special package pricing of Awning, Carpet, Skyliner and Annex.
Vehicle Price: £ 700.00,
36 monthly repayments of £ 6.18
£ 500 deposit, total price payable £ 732.61 (7.9% Representative APR)
Option To Purchase Fee**:
Total Amount Payable:
Amount Of Credit:
Amount of Interest (fixed):
Retail sales only. **Included in final payment. Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply. The actual documentation and/or fees and other charges that may apply may vary from time to time and from lender to lender. We work with a number of carefully selected credit providers who may be able to offer you finance on your purchase. We are only able to offer finance products from these providers. Tilshead Caravans is a broker not a lender.
We stock the Vango Sonoma II in both 250cm and 350cm sizes and also stock the matching carpet, skyliner and annex options. Please ask for details of our special package for this awning.
Included in our special package:
Vango Sonoma II 250 Awning (new)
Vango Sonoma II 250 Carpet (new)
Vango Sonoma II 250 Skyliner (new)
Vango Sonoma II 250 Annex (new)
Key features of the Vango Sonoma III range include:
* Vango AirAwning® - Inflatable AirBeam® technology allows for pole free pitching and easy erection on the caravan site (double action pump included).
* Sentinel Pro 420 Fabric - Featuring 420 denier double ripstop threads, this Sentinel Pro fabric has superior strength and long-lasting durability.
* Pre-angled beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds.
* SuperBeams™ - Larger diameter beams provide additional structure and stability to the awning.
* AirSpeed® Valve - Simple system with easy access positioning to inflate your AirBeams® with even less effort
* Skylight Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night.
* Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, allow varying levels of opening. Fitted to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket.
* Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility by providing a bright and airy environment.
* Draught bridge – Created from the body fabric of the awning, this connects the foam protection pad to form a soft, non-damaging, draught proof seal between your caravan and Vango awning.
* Heavyweight zips on doors - Enhances waterproofness.
* Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched easily, even on uneven surfaces.
* SkyTrack II® System - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners.
The following key items are included with all Vango awnings:
* Two wheel arch covers
* Foam draught excluder pads
* Double action pump
* Storm straps
* Steel rock pegs and mallet
* Easypack Carry bag
For more details please contact us or download the Vango brochure here. Should you wish to see and feel the fabric of this awning then please do visit us and we would be happy to demonstrate it to you (please do call first before travelling to us just to confirm we have it on display). •